Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shasta Boyz w/ Pep Love and Nima Fadavi

Sooo we have been getting hit with some insane swell here in Santa Cruz and life is in the fast lane. During our most recent project Wet Dreams, I have been able to work with many accomplished artists such as Pep Love, Nima Fadavi, Wisdom, Sizzla, Lutan Fyah, Thievery Corp, Soldiers of Jah Army, and many more.

This is the Outlet Falls segment from Wet Dreams featuring Nima Fadavi and Pep Love in the track "Change Is". Enjoy this little sneak peak and make sure to get a copy of your own to see the whole film.

SB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.